Sunday, March 23, 2008

Crawfish Boil and Fellowship!


I went to my first ever Crawfish Boil yesterday and LOVED it! I have had crawfish etoufee before and when we lived in Maryland we had blue crabs, but I've heard so much about crawfish boils I was happy to be invited by some dear friends from church. It was so much fun and great fellowship! I highly recommend trying it if you have not yet!

Our Easter weekend included lots of fellowship with friends and family. Jeff and I discussed how we don't entertain as much as we used to but we really miss it and plan on doing more in the future.

If you haven't done so in a while, invite a friend over for lunch or dinner - either someone you'd like to get to know more or an old dear friend. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm jealous... but glad you enjoyed your first crawfish boil! That's one thing about living in Utah-- we miss the good food of the South (especially Cajun food). We 'smuggle' frozen crawfish tails, sausage, and Community Coffee back home whenever we visit Louisiana.